International dimensions of U.S. economic policy in the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1982. "Currency Substitution and Instability in the World Dollar Standard," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 320-333, June.
- Evans, Paul, 1985. "Do Large Deficits Produce High Interest Rates?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 68-87, March.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Reuven Glick & Michael M. Hutchison, 1988. "The dollar and manufacturing output," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug26.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- W. Lee Hoskins, 1989. "International policy coordination: can we afford it?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Jan.
- Robert A. Johnson, 1986. "Anticipated fiscal contraction: the economic consequences of the announcement of Gramm-Rudman-Hollings," International Finance Discussion Papers 291, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael M. Hutchison & Adrian W. Throop, 1985. "U.S. budget deficits and the real value of the dollar," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 26-43.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1979. "On the Mark: A Theory of Floating Exchange Rates Based on Real Interest Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 610-622, September.
- Ramon Moreno, 1986. "The NICs, the dollar and U.S. imports," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug15.
- Michael Hutchison & Charles Pigott, 1984. "Budget deficits, exchange rates and the current account: theory and U. S. evidence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 5-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 1989. "Exchange rates and monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 17-29.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Schirm, David C., 1998. "Asymmetric impact of trade balance news on asset prices," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-100, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States ; Foreign exchange rates ; International trade ; Fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1989:i:spr:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.