International dimensions of U.S. economic policy in the 1980s
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1979. "On the Mark: A Theory of Floating Exchange Rates Based on Real Interest Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 610-622, September.
- W. Lee Hoskins, 1989. "International policy coordination: can we afford it?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Jan.
- Evans, Paul, 1985. "Do Large Deficits Produce High Interest Rates?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 68-87, March.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1982. "Currency Substitution and Instability in the World Dollar Standard," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 320-333, June.
- Ramon Moreno, 1986. "The NICs, the dollar and U.S. imports," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug15.
- Michael Hutchison & Charles Pigott, 1984. "Budget deficits, exchange rates and the current account: theory and U. S. evidence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 5-25.
- Reuven Glick & Michael M. Hutchison, 1988. "The dollar and manufacturing output," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug26.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Robert A. Johnson, 1986. "Anticipated fiscal contraction: the economic consequences of the announcement of Gramm-Rudman-Hollings," International Finance Discussion Papers 291, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael M. Hutchison & Adrian W. Throop, 1985. "U.S. budget deficits and the real value of the dollar," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 26-43.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1989:i:spr:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.