International dimensions of U.S. economic policy in the 1980s
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Robert A. Johnson, 1986. "Anticipated fiscal contraction: the economic consequences of the announcement of Gramm-Rudman-Hollings," International Finance Discussion Papers 291, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Evans, Paul, 1985. "Do Large Deficits Produce High Interest Rates?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 68-87, March.
- Ramon Moreno, 1986. "The NICs, the dollar and U.S. imports," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug15.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1982. "Currency Substitution and Instability in the World Dollar Standard," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 320-33, June.
- W. Lee Hoskins, 1989. "International policy coordination: can we afford it?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Jan.
- Reuven Glick & Michael M. Hutchison, 1988. "The dollar and manufacturing output," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug26.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1979. "On the Mark: A Theory of Floating Exchange Rates Based on Real Interest Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 610-22, September.
- Michael Hutchison & Charles Pigott, 1984. "Budget deficits, exchange rates and the current account: theory and U. S. evidence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 5-25.
- Michael M. Hutchison & Adrian W. Throop, 1985. "U.S. budget deficits and the real value of the dollar," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 26-43.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1989:i:spr:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.