Saving-investment determinants of Japan's external balance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 1986. "United States-Japanese trade: predictions using selected economic models," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 26-37.
- Bruce Kasman, 1987. "Japan's growth performance over the last decade," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 45-55.
- Fair, Ray C, 1970. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Lagged Endogenous Variables and First Order Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 507-516, May.
- Malcolm Knight & Paul Masson, 1988. "Fiscal Policies, Net Saving, and Real Exchange Rates: The United States, the Federal Republic of Germany, and Japan," NBER Chapters,in: International Aspects of Fiscal Policies, pages 21-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hutchison & Charles Pigott, 1984. "Budget deficits, exchange rates and the current account: theory and U. S. evidence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 5-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsSaving and investment ; Japan ; Balance of payments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1988:i:sum:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .