Japanese capital flows in the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1988.
"Factors Determining the Flow of Capital From Japan to the United States,"
Economics Working Papers
8872, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1988. "Factors Determining the Flow of Capital from Japan to the United States," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1qb3j85t, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bruce Kasman, 1987. "Japan's growth performance over the last decade," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 45-55.
- Fukao, Mitsuhiro & Okina, Kunio, 1989. "Internationalization of financial markets and balance of payments imbalances: A Japanese perspective," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 167-220, January.
- Ueda, Kazuo, 1990. "Japanese capital outflows," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1079-1101, November.
- Reuven Glick, 1988. "Saving-investment determinants of Japan's external balance," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 3-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1994. "On Recent Movements of Japanese Current Accounts and Capital Flows," NBER Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Linkage: Savings, Exchange Rates, and Capital Flows, NBER-EASE Volume 3, pages 31-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestments; Foreign - Japan ; Japan ; Capital movements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1991:i:spr:p:18-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.