Japanese capital flows in the 1980s
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Kasman, 1987. "Japan's growth performance over the last decade," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 45-55.
- Fukao, Mitsuhiro & Okina, Kunio, 1989. "Internationalization of financial markets and balance of payments imbalances: A Japanese perspective," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 167-220, January.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1988.
"Factors Determining the Flow of Capital from Japan to the United States,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt1qb3j85t, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1988. "Factors Determining the Flow of Capital From Japan to the United States," Economics Working Papers 8872, University of California at Berkeley.
- Reuven Glick, 1988. "Saving-investment determinants of Japan's external balance," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 3-14.
- Ueda, Kazuo, 1990. "Japanese capital outflows," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1079-1101, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1991:i:spr:p:18-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.