Job creation policies and the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth A. Couch & Douglas J. Besharov & David Neumark, 2013.
"Spurring Job Creation in Response to Severe Recessions: Reconsidering Hiring Credits,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 142-171, January.
- David Neumark, 2011. "Spurring Job Creation in Response to Severe Recessions: Reconsidering Hiring Credits," NBER Working Papers 16866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2001. "Jobs for the Poor: Can Labor Demand Policies Help?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number tjb2001, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antal, Miklós, 2014. "Green goals and full employment: Are they compatible?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 276-286.
- Ismail Baydur, 2017. "Worker Selection, Hiring, and Vacancies," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 88-127, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market ; Public policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2012:i:mar19:n:2012-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.