The causes and consequences of structural changes in U.S. labor markets: a review
An overview of the proceedings of the October 1989 Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland conference on the causes and consequences of structural changes in U.S. labor markets.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): Q I ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.clevelandfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Douglas R. Bettinger, 1989.
"The decline of fringe-benefit coverage in the 1980s,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 105-143.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Douglas R. Bettinger, 1991. "The Decline of Fringe-Benefit Coverage in the 1980s," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Randall W. Eberts & Erica L. Groshen (ed.), Structural Changes in U.S. Labor Markets: Causes and Consequences, pages 105-138 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981. "Inflation, Flexible Exchange Rates, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 0708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1986. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 291-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Bell & David Neumark, 1989. "Lump-sum payments and wage moderation in the union sector," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 45-65.
- Susan Vroman & Wayne Vroman, 1989. "International trade and money wage growth in the 1980s," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 13-43.
- Mark Bils, 1989. "Indexation and contract length in unionized U.S. manufacturing," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 145-176.
- Michael L. Wachter & William H. Carter, 1989. "Norm Shifts in Union Wages: Will 1989 Be a Replay of 1969?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(2), pages 233-276.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1992:i:qi:p:18-26:n:v.28no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.