The causes and consequences of structural changes in U.S. labor markets: a review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Douglas R. Bettinger, 1991.
"The Decline of Fringe-Benefit Coverage in the 1980s,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Randall W. Eberts & Erica L. Groshen (ed.), Structural Changes in U.S. Labor Markets: Causes and Consequences, pages 105-138
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Douglas R. Bettinger, 1989. "The decline of fringe-benefit coverage in the 1980s," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 105-143.
- Michael L. Wachter & William H. Carter, 1989. "Norm Shifts in Union Wages: Will 1989 Be a Replay of 1969?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(2), pages 233-276.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1986. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 291-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Vroman & Wayne Vroman, 1989. "International trade and money wage growth in the 1980s," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 13-43.
- Mark Bils, 1989. "Indexation and contract length in unionized U.S. manufacturing," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 145-176.
- Linda A. Bell & David Neumark, 1989. "Lump-sum payments and wage moderation in the union sector," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 45-65.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981. "Inflation, Flexible Exchange Rates, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 0708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1992:i:qi:p:18-26:n:v.28no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .