The causes and consequences of structural changes in U.S. labor markets: a review
An overview of the proceedings of the October 1989 Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland conference on the causes and consequences of structural changes in U.S. labor markets.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): Q I ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1455 East 6th St., Cleveland OH 44114|
Web page: http://www.clevelandfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Douglas R. Bettinger, 1989.
"The decline of fringe-benefit coverage in the 1980s,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 105-143.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Douglas R. Bettinger, 1991. "The Decline of Fringe-Benefit Coverage in the 1980s," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Randall W. Eberts & Erica L. Groshen (ed.), Structural Changes in U.S. Labor Markets: Causes and Consequences, pages 105-138 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Michael L. Wachter & William H. Carter, 1989. "Norm Shifts in Union Wages: Will 1989 Be a Replay of 1969?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(2), pages 233-276.
- Linda A. Bell & David Neumark, 1989. "Lump-sum payments and wage moderation in the union sector," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 45-65.
- Mark Bils, 1989. "Indexation and contract length in unionized U.S. manufacturing," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 145-176.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981. "Inflation, Flexible Exchange Rates, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 0708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1986. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 291-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Vroman & Wayne Vroman, 1989. "International trade and money wage growth in the 1980s," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 13-43.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1992:i:qi:p:18-26:n:v.28no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.