After Asia: new directions for the international financial system
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dornbusch, Rudi, 1999. "After Asia: New Directions for the International Financial System," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 289-299, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1994. "The Logic of Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 4640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rudi Dornbusch, 2002. "A Primer on Emerging-Market Crises," NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 743-754 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2000.
"Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 11-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, R. & Velasco, A., 1999. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," Working Papers 99-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1999. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," NBER Working Papers 7272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 1999. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," Documentos de Trabajo 59, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1999. "Liquidity crises in emerging markets: Theory and policy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nicholas Snowden, 1999. "The international financial architecture after the Asian crisis: learning from Las Vegas?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 107-119.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2002. "Dollarization of Liabilities, Net Worth Effects, and Optimal Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 559-600 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Velasco, A., 1999. "Policy Responses to Currency Crises," Working Papers 99-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- repec:trp:01jefa:jefa0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dilip K. DAS, 2000. "Asian Crisis: Distilling Critical Lessons," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 152, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Amira Karimova & Ahmet Caliskan & Jamshid Karimov, 2015. "Global Credit Supply and External Exposure in Turkey," European Journal of Economic and Political Studies, Fatih University, vol. 8(2), pages 15-34.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2002. "Is Disinflation Good for the Stock Market?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1617-1648, August.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Goderis, B.V.G., 2005.
"Currency Crisis, Monetary Policy and Corporate Balance Sheet Vulnerabilities,"
2005-113, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Goderis, B.V.G., 2007. "Currency crises, monetary policy and corporate balance sheet vulnerabilities," Other publications TiSEM efb2b284-5150-4ad4-aa63-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chang, Roberto & Velasco, Andres, 2001. "Monetary policy in a dollarized economy where balance sheets matter," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 445-464, December.
- Alain Sand-Zantman, 2005. "Le Brésil de Lula : l'utopie réformiste est elle soluble dans la globalisation financière ?," Post-Print halshs-00156718, HAL.
- Metin-Özcan, Kıvılcım & Us, Vuslat, 2007. "Dedollarization in Turkey after decades of dollarization: A myth or reality?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(1), pages 292-306.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & Saltoglu, Burak, 2002. "Assessing the risk forecasts for Japanese stock market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 63-85, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia ; International finance ; Financial markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:1998:i:jun:p:177-186:n:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .