The policy tango: toward a holistic view of monetary and fiscal effects
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1000 Peachtree St., N.E., Atlanta, Georgia 30309|
Web page: http://www.frbatlanta.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Eric M. Leeper, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and Inflation: Pondering the Imponderables," NBER Working Papers 9506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seghezza, Elena & Morelli, Pierluigi, 2014. "Conflict inflation and delayed stabilization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 171-184.
- Truong Nguyen, 2013. "Estimating India's Fiscal Reaction Function," ASARC Working Papers 2013-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Muhammad Ali Nasir & Alaa M. Soliman & Milton Yago & Junjie Wu, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policies Interaction & the Symmetry of Financial Markets’ Responses," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 5(1), pages 53-69.
- Bodo HERZOG, "undated". "European Monetary Union and Fiscal Policy Sustainability," EcoMod2004 330600067, EcoMod.
- Mikek, Peter, 2008. "Alternative monetary policies and fiscal regime in new EU members," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 335-353, December.
- Perez, Javier J. & Hiebert, Paul, 2004.
"Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 1073-1089, December.
- Javier J. Pérez & Paul Hiebert, 2002. "Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/06, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Hiebert, Paul, 2002. "Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models," Working Paper Series 0156, European Central Bank.
- Nooman Rebei, 2004. "Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Fiscal Shocks in a Small Open Economy," Staff Working Papers 04-41, Bank of Canada.
- Peter Mikek, 2004. "Accession to the Monetary Union and Slovenian Monetary Policy Under Exchange Rate Targeting," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2004(2), pages 176-186.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2006. "The Price Level, The Quantity Theory Of Money, And The Fiscal Theory Of The Price Level," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(1), pages 4-27, 02.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2002. "The Price Level, the Quantity Theory of Money, and the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," NBER Working Papers 9084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muscatelli, V. Anton & Tirelli, Patrizio & Trecroci, Carmine, 2004. "Fiscal and monetary policy interactions: Empirical evidence and optimal policy using a structural New-Keynesian model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 257-280, June.
- Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2003. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interactions: Empirical Evidence and Optimal Policy Using a Structural New Keynesian Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1060, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eric Leeper & Tack Yun, 2006. "Monetary-fiscal policy interactions and the price level:Background and beyond," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(4), pages 373-409, August.
- Eric M. Leeper & Tack Yun, 2005. "Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions and the Price Level: Background and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 11646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Douven, R.C.M.H., 1996. "A Game-Theoretic Rationale for EMU," Research Memorandum 727, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kim, Soyoung, 2004. "Inflation volatility, government debts, and the fiscal theory of the price level," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 117-121, October.
- F. Ballabriga & C. Martinez-Mongay, 2002. "Has EMU shifted policy?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 166, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2009. "Anchors Away: How Fiscal Policy Can Undermine the Taylor Principle," NBER Working Papers 15514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergin, Paul R., 2000. "Fiscal solvency and price level determination in a monetary union," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 37-53, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1993:i:jul:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed