Industrialization, trade and market failures: the role of government intervention in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morley, Samuel A & Smith, Gordon W, 1971. "Import Substitution and Foreign Investment in Brazil," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 120-135, March.
- Teitel, Simon & Colman Sercovich, Francisco, 1984. "Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(5-6), pages 645-660.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Cinquetti & Keith Maskus & Ricardo G. Silva, 2011. "A Comprehensive Empirical Analysis of Trade Policy for a Small Country with Monopolistic Competition," EcoMod2011 3399, EcoMod.
- repec:mes:ijpoec:v:45:y:2016:i:4:p:294-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Grinberg, 2013. "The Political Economy of Brazilian (Latin American) and Korean (East Asian) Comparative Development: Moving beyond Nation-centred Approaches," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 171-197, April.
- Gaminda Ganewatta & Robert Waschik & Sisira Jayasuriya & Geoff Edwards, 2005. "Moving up the processing ladder in primary product exports: Sri Lanka's "value-added" tea industry," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 341-350, November.
- Carlos A. Cinquetti & Keith E. Maskus, 2013. "A Comprehensive Empirical Analysis of Trade Policy with Monopolistic Competition in a Small Country," EcoMod2013 5398, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgrbe:v:48:y:1994:i:3:a:613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.