Sourcing Patterns of FDI Activity and Their Impact on the Domestic Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frensch, Richard & Gaucaite Wittich, Vitalija, 2009. "Product variety and technical change," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 242-257, March.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Maurel, Mathilde, 2011.
"Direct and indirect effects of FDI in emerging European markets: A survey and meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 301-322, September.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kocenda & Mathilde Maurel, 2010. "Direct and indirect effects of FDI in emerging European markets: a survey and meta-analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Mathilde Maurel, 2010. "Direct and indirect effects of FDI in emerging European markets : a survey and meta-analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00469544, HAL.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Mathilde Maurel, 2011. "Direct and Indirect Effects of FDI in Emerging European markets: A Survey and Meta-analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00627659, HAL.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Mathilde Maurel, 2010. "Direct and Indirect Effects of FDI in Emerging European Markets: A Survey and Meta-analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp976, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2001. "Multinational Companies and Productivity Spillovers: A Meta-analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(475), pages 723-739, November.
- Iršová, Zuzana & Havránek, Tomáš, 2013.
"Determinants of Horizontal Spillovers from FDI: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-15.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2011. "Determinants of Horizontal Spillovers from FDI: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2011/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 1986. "The Multinational Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 805-833.
- Klaus E Meyer & Evis Sinani, 2009. "When and where does foreign direct investment generate positive spillovers? A meta-analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1075-1094, September.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc J. Melitz & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2004. "Export Versus FDI with Heterogeneous Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 300-316.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana, 2011. "Estimating vertical spillovers from FDI: Why results vary and what the true effect is," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 234-244.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810.
- Molly Lesher & Sébastien Miroudot, 2008. "FDI Spillovers and their Interrelationships with Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 80, OECD Publishing.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, 2004.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers Through Backward Linkages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 605-627, June.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2002. "Does foreign direct investment increase the productivity of domestic firms : in search of spillovers through backward linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2923, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska, 2003. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers through Backward Linkages," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 548, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Klaus E Meyer, 2004. "Perspectives on multinational enterprises in emerging economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(4), pages 259-276, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0036-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buelens, Christian & Tirpák, Marcel, 2017. "Reading the Footprints: how foreign investors shape countries' participation in global value chains," Working Paper Series 2060, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; intermediate goods; sourcing;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:63:y:2013:i:3:p:288-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.