FDI Spillovers and their Interrelationships with Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Eleonora, 2017. "Externalities from FDI on domestic firms’ Productivity: A Literature Review for Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 88958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damijan, Jože P. & Rojec, Matija & Majcen, Boris & Knell, Mark, 2013.
"Impact of firm heterogeneity on direct and spillover effects of FDI: Micro-evidence from ten transition countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 895-922.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Boris Majcen & Mark Knell, 2008. "Impact of Firm Heterogeneity on Direct and Spillover Effects of FDI: Micro Evidence from Ten Transition Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 21808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2011.
"How to Stir Up FDI Spillovers: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1021, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2011. "How to Stir Up FDI Spillovers: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2011/34, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2011.
- Robert Price & Andreas Wörgötter, 2011. "Estonia: Making the Most of Globalisation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 876, OECD Publishing.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Pavla Vozarova, 2017.
"Productivity and Trade Spillovers: Horizontal Crowding-Out Versus Vertical Synergies in Europe as a Response to Foreign Direct Investment,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp601, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Pavla Vozarova, 2017. "Horizontal Crowding-Out Versus Vertical Synergies Under The Mne Presence," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507366, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Vozarova, Pavla, 2017. "Productivity and trade spillovers: Horizontal crowding-out versus vertical synergies in Europe as a response to the Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic & Igor Velickovski, 2017.
"Tariff-Induced (De)industrialization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(3), pages 345-381, September.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir & Velickovski, Igor, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 67701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juhász, Anikó & Wagner, Hartmut, 2013. "An analysis of Hungarian agri-food export competitiveness," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(3), pages 1-7, December.
- Radovan Kovačević, 2009. "The Structural Characteristics Of World Trade And The Merchandise Exports Of Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(181), pages 55-92, April – J.
- Jean-Marc Fournier, 2015. "The negative effect of regulatory divergence on foreign direct investment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1268, OECD Publishing.
- Laura Casi & Laura Resmini, 2014. "Spatial complexity and interactions in the FDI attractiveness of regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 51-78, November.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2012. "Survey Article: Publication Bias in the Literature on Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1375-1396, October.
- Pavla NIKOLOVOVÁ, 2013. "Sourcing Patterns of FDI Activity and Their Impact on the Domestic Economy," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(3), pages 288-302, July.
More about this item
Keywordsbackward linkage; FDI; forward linkage; IAS 19; investment; micro data; services; spillovers; technology; trade liberalisation; trade openness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-10-21 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2008-10-21 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:80-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.