FDI Spillovers and their Interrelationships with Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damijan, Jože P. & Rojec, Matija & Majcen, Boris & Knell, Mark, 2013.
"Impact of firm heterogeneity on direct and spillover effects of FDI: Micro-evidence from ten transition countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 895-922.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Boris Majcen & Mark Knell, 2008. "Impact of Firm Heterogeneity on Direct and Spillover Effects of FDI: Micro Evidence from Ten Transition Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 21808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2011.
"How to Stir Up FDI Spillovers: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1021, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2011. "How to Stir Up FDI Spillovers: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2011/34, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2011.
- Robert W. R. Price & Andreas Wörgötter, 2011. "Estonia: Making the Most of Globalisation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 876, OECD Publishing.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Pavla Vozarova, 2017.
"Productivity and Trade Spillovers: Horizontal Crowding-Out Versus Vertical Synergies in Europe as a Response to Foreign Direct Investment,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp601, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Pavla Vozarova, 2017. "Horizontal Crowding-Out Versus Vertical Synergies Under The Mne Presence," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507366, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Vozarova, Pavla, 2017. "Productivity and trade spillovers: Horizontal crowding-out versus vertical synergies in Europe as a response to the Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic & Igor Velickovski, 2017.
"Tariff-Induced (De)industrialization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(3), pages 345-381, September.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir & Velickovski, Igor, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 67701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JuhÃ¡sz, AnikÃ³ & Wagner, Hartmut, 2013. "An analysis of Hungarian agri-food export competitiveness," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(3), December.
- Radovan Kovačević, 2009. "The Structural Characteristics Of World Trade And The Merchandise Exports Of Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(181), pages 55-92, April – J.
- Jean-Marc Fournier, 2015. "The negative effect of regulatory divergence on foreign direct investment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1268, OECD Publishing.
- Laura Casi & Laura Resmini, 2014. "Spatial complexity and interactions in the FDI attractiveness of regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 51-78, November.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2012. "Survey Article: Publication Bias in the Literature on Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1375-1396, October.
- Pavla NIKOLOVOVÁ, 2013. "Sourcing Patterns of FDI Activity and Their Impact on the Domestic Economy," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(3), pages 288-302, July.
More about this item
Keywordsbackward linkage; FDI; forward linkage; IAS 19; investment; micro data; services; spillovers; technology; trade liberalisation; trade openness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-10-21 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2008-10-21 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:80-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .