Report NEP-INT-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Finicelli, Andrea & Sbracia, Massimo & Zaghini, Andrea, 2008. "A disaggregated analysis of the export performance of some industrial and emerging countries," MPRA Paper 11000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "Learning-by-Exporting Revisited - the role of intensity and persistence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 149, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hoda, Anwarul & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "WTO negotiations on agriculture and developing countries:," Issue briefs 48, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jürgen Bitzer & Holger Görg & Philipp Schröder, 2008. "Can trade really hurt? An empirical follow-up on Samuelson's controversial paper," Kiel Working Papers 1451, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:74 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arkolakis, Costas & Ramanarayanan, Ananth, 2008. "Vertical specialization and international business cycle synchronization," Globalization Institute Working Papers 21, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dalila NICET- CHENAF (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Recent exports matter: export discoveries, FDI and Growth, an empirical assessment for MENA countries," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Michael Moore & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Antidumping: Is There a Substitution Effect?," Working Papers ECARES 2008_024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barbara Fliess & Frédéric Gonzales & Raymond Schonfeld, 2008. "Technical Barriers to Trade: Evaluating the Trade Effects of Supplier's Declaration of Conformity," OECD Trade Policy Papers 78, OECD Publishing.
- Lööf, Hans & Andersson, Martin, 2008. "Imports, Productivity and the Origin Markets -the role of knowledge-intensive economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 146, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Molly Lesher & Sébastien Miroudot, 2008. "FDI Spillovers and their Interrelationships with Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 80, OECD Publishing.
- Harald Fadinger & Pablo Fleiss, 2008. "Trade and Sectoral Productivity," Working Papers ECARES 2008_005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Persson, Maria, 2008. "Trade Facilitation and the Extensive and Intensive Margins of Trade," Working Papers 2008:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.