Network analysis of local territorial systems in the Salento region, Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gert Sabidussi, 1966. "The centrality index of a graph," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(4), pages 581-603, December.
- Eversole, Robyn, 2011. "Community Agency and Community Engagement: Re-theorising Participation in Governance," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 51-71, February.
- Giovanni Pino & M Irene Prete & Gianluigi Guido, 2014. "The dominant rationality of local stakeholder networks: The case of a southern Italian province," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 29(6-7), pages 687-707, September.
- Nancy Holman, 2008.
"Community participation: using social network analysis to improve developmental benefits,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(3), pages 525-543, June.
- Nancy Holman, 2008. "Community Participation: Using Social Network Analysis to Improve Developmental Benefits," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 26(3), pages 525-543, June.
- Costis Hadjimichalis & Ray Hudson, 2006. "Networks, Regional Development and Democratic Control," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 858-872, December.
- Anne Ter Wal & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Applying social network analysis in economic geography: framing some key analytic issues," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 739-756, September.
- Andrew Coulson & Caterina Ferrario, 2007. "'Institutional Thickness': Local Governance and Economic Development in Birmingham, England," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 591-615, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRazionalità dominante; sistemi territoriali locali; social network analysis; soggetto strategico.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:rissri:v:html10.3280/riss2016-001008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=168 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.