Community Participation: Using Social Network Analysis to Improve Developmental Benefits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nancy Holman, 2008. "Community participation: using social network analysis to improve developmental benefits," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(3), pages 525-543, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denise Baden & Swarna Prasad, 2016. "Applying Behavioural Theory to the Challenge of Sustainable Development: Using Hairdressers as Diffusers of More Sustainable Hair-Care Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 335-349, January.
- Eduardo Ivan Palavicini-Corona, 2015. "Institutional context for local economic development in Mexico, 1990-2015. A need for change?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p180, European Regional Science Association.
- Ainurul Rosli & Federica Rossi, 2014. "Explaining the gap between policy aspirations and implementation: The case of university knowledge transfer policy in the United Kingdom," Working Papers 20, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Dec 2014.
- Gianluigi Guido & Christian Rizzo & M. Irene Prete & Annamaria Cazzarò & Giovanni Pino, 2016. "Network analysis of local territorial systems in the Salento region, Italy," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 83-101.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envirc:v:26:y:2008:i:3:p:525-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.