The supply chain of sweet chestnuts in South Tyrol
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henk Renting & Terry K Marsden & Jo Banks, 2003. "Understanding Alternative Food Networks: Exploring the Role of Short Food Supply Chains in Rural Development," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 35(3), pages 393-411, March.
- Amy Guptill & Jennifer Wilkins, 2002. "Buying into the food system: Trends in food retailing in the US and implications for local foods," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 19(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Pascucci, Stefano, 2010. "Governance Structure, Perception and Innovation in Credence Food Transactions: The Role of Community Networks," 2010 International European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100591, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Fondse, Mirjam & Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Kortstee, Harry & Pascucci, Stefano, 2012. "The Economic Organizations of Short Supply Chains," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 128205, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pirazzoli, Carlo & Castellini, Alessandra, 2000. "Application of a Model for Evaluating the Environmental Sustainability of Cultures in Hill and Mountain Areas: The Case of Berries and Fruit Chestnuts in Northern Italy," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Charles A. Ingene & Mark E. Parry, 1995. "A Note on Multi-Regional Marketing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(7), pages 1194-1201, July.
- Bertazzoli, Aldo & Ruggeri, Arianna & Samoggia, Antonella, 2010. "Short supply chain: analysis of the competitiveness of organic horticultural farmers at Italian regional level," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94918, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cuthbert, Ronald, 2008. "Strategic Planning - Niche Marketing in the Agriculture Industry," Consumer and Market Demand Network Papers 6840, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fedrigotti Valérie Bossi & Troiano Stefania & Fischer Christian & Marangon Francesco, 2020. "Public Preferences for Farmed Landscapes: the Case of Traditional Chestnut Orchards in South Tyrol," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 12(1), pages 99-118, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alexandra Doernberg & Ingo Zasada & Katarzyna Bruszewska & Björn Skoczowski & Annette Piorr, 2016. "Potentials and Limitations of Regional Organic Food Supply: A Qualitative Analysis of Two Food Chain Types in the Berlin Metropolitan Region," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Oscar José Rover & Bernardo Corrado De Gennaro & Luigi Roselli, 2016. "Social Innovation and Sustainable Rural Development: The Case of a Brazilian Agroecology Network," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Mastronardi, Luigi & Giaccio, Vincenzo & Marino, Davide & Romagnoli, Luca & Mazzocchi, Giampiero & Palmieri, Margherita, 2018. "Analysing consumer motivations and their behaviour in the Alternative Food Networks in Italy," 2018 Seventh AIEAA Conference, June 14-15, Conegliano, Italy 275645, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Urquiza Jozami, Gonzalo & Berges, Miriam & Casellas, Karina & De Greef, G. & Gil, J. M. & Liseras, Natacha, 2019. "Preferencias del consumidor y canales cortos de comercialización de miel en Mar del Plata," Nülan. Deposited Documents 3248, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Rylea Johnson & Evan D. G. Fraser & Roberta Hawkins, 2016. "Overcoming Barriers to Scaling Up Sustainable Alternative Food Systems: A Comparative Case Study of Two Ontario-Based Wholesale Produce Auctions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Claudia Bazzani & Maurizio Canavari, 2013. "Alternative Agri-Food Networks and Short Food Supply Chains: a review of the literature," Economia agro-alimentare, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(2), pages 11-34.
- Ríos Núnez, Sandra & Benítez Jiménez, Diócles & Soria Re, Sandra, 2015. "Cadenas agroalimentarias territoriales. Tensiones y aprendizajes desde el sector lácteo de la Amazonía ecuatoriana," Revista Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, issue 84, pages 179-208, November.
- Gaetano Martino & Giulia Giacchè & Enrica Rossetti, 2016. "Organizing the Co-Production of Health and Environmental Values in Food Production: The Constitutional Processes in the Relationships between Italian Solidarity Purchasing Groups and Farmers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, March.
- Isabel Miralles & Domenico Dentoni & Stefano Pascucci, 2017. "Understanding the organization of sharing economy in agri-food systems: evidence from alternative food networks in Valencia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 34(4), pages 833-854, December.
- Mamen Cuéllar-Padilla & Ernesto Ganuza-Fernandez, 2018. "We Don’t Want to Be Officially Certified! Reasons and Implications of the Participatory Guarantee Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-15, April.
- Printezis, Iryna & Grebitus, Carola, 2018. "Marketing Channels for Local Food," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 161-171.
- Kraus Felix & Merlin Cornelius & Job Hubert, 2014. "Biosphere reserves and their contribution to sustainable development," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 58(1), pages 164-180, October.
- Bianca Polenzani & Chiara Riganelli & Andrea Marchini, 2020. "Sustainability Perception of Local Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Consumers’ Attitude: A New Italian Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-18, January.
- Thomas Krikser & Ingo Zasada & Annette Piorr, 2019. "Socio-Economic Viability of Urban Agriculture—A Comparative Analysis of Success Factors in Germany," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(7), pages 1-12, April.
- Jane Ricketts Hein & Brian Ilbery & Moya Kneafsey, 2006. "Distribution of local food activity in England and Wales: An index of food relocalization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 289-301.
- Yaprak Kurtsal & Davide Viaggi, 2020. "Exploring Collaboration and Consumer Behavior in Food Community Networks and Constraints Preventing Active Participation: The Case of Turkey," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(8), pages 1-24, April.
- Luigi Cembalo, 2015. "Innovation and valorization in supply chain network," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-4, December.
- Pingyang Liu & Paul Gilchrist & Becky Taylor & Neil Ravenscroft, 2017. "The spaces and times of community farming," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 34(2), pages 363-375, June.
- Osamu Saito & Chiho Kamiyama & Shizuka Hashimoto, 2018. "Non-Market Food Provision and Sharing in Japan’s Socio-Ecological Production Landscapes," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Marc C. A. Wegerif & Paul Hebinck, 2016. "The Symbiotic Food System: An ‘Alternative’ Agri-Food System Already Working at Scale," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 6(3), pages 1-25, August.
More about this item
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:ecaqec:v:html10.3280/ecag2014-001006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=214 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Stefania Rosato (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=214 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.