Quality of financial reports: Evidence from the Tunisian firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emna Jaballah & Wided Yousfi & Mohamed Ali Zarai, 2014. "Quality of financial reports: Evidence from the Tunisian firms," Post-Print hal-02050841, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biddle, Gary C. & Hilary, Gilles & Verdi, Rodrigo S., 2009.
"How does financial reporting quality relate to investment efficiency?,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2-3), pages 112-131, December.
- Gilles Hilary & Gary C. Biddle & Rodrigo S. Verdi, 2009. "How Does Financial Reporting Quality Relate to Investment Efficiency?," Post-Print hal-00481731, HAL.
- Eng, L. L. & Mak, Y. T., 2003. "Corporate governance and voluntary disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 325-345.
- Beyer, Anne, 2008. "Financial analysts' forecast revisions and managers' reporting behavior," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2-3), pages 334-348, December.
- Bloomfield, Robert, 2008. "Discussion of "Annual report readability, current earnings, and earnings persistence"," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 248-252, August.
- Paul C. Tetlock, 2011. "All the News That's Fit to Reprint: Do Investors React to Stale Information?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(5), pages 1481-1512.
- Emanuele Bajo, 2010.
"The Information Content of Abnormal Trading Volume,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7‐8), pages 950-978, July.
- Emanuele Bajo, 2010. "The Information Content of Abnormal Trading Volume," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7-8), pages 950-978.
- Brown, Lawrence D. & Ngo Higgins, Huong, 2001. "Managing earnings surprises in the US versus 12 other countries," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 373-398.
- Susan Chaplinsky, 2010. "Financing under Extreme Risk: Contract Terms and Returns to Private Investments in Public Equity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(7), pages 2789-2820, July.
- Lang, M & Lundholm, R, 1993. "Cross-Sectional Determinants Of Analyst Ratings Of Corporate Disclosures," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 246-271.
- Millicent Chang & Gino D'Anna & Iain Watson & Marvin Wee, 2008. "Does Disclosure Quality via Investor Relations Affect Information Asymmetry?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 33(2), pages 375-390, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibrahim Elsiddig Ahmed, 2020. "The Qualitative Characteristics of Accounting Information, Earnings Quality, and Islamic Banking Performance: Evidence from the Gulf Banking Sector," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-1, May.
- George K. Riro & Nelson M. Waweru & Enrico O. Uliana, 2016. "Quality of corporate reporting: case studies from an emerging capital market," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 31-52.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality report; market reaction; asymmetric information; stock price.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:etr:series:v:5:y:2014:i:02:p:030-038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.