Financing under Extreme Risk: Contract Terms and Returns to Private Investments in Public Equity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan & Hsu, Ching-Yu & Huang, Chia-Wei, 2016. "The white squire defense: Evidence from private investments in public equity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 16-35.
- Ola Bengtsson & Na Dai, 2014.
"Financial Contracts in PIPE Offerings: The Role of Expert Placement Agents,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 795-832, December.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Dai, Na, 2013. "Financial Contracts in PIPE Offerings: The Role of Expert Placement Agents," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/7, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:07:y:2017:i:01:n:s2010139216500208 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jobuve:v:8:y:2017:i:c:p:114-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:1149-1185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Indraneel & Gantchev, Nickolay, 2013. "Does shareholder coordination matter? Evidence from private placements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 213-230.
- Billett, Matthew T. & Elkamhi, Redouane & Floros, Ioannis V., 2015. "The influence of investor identity and contract terms on firm value: Evidence from PIPEs," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 564-589.
- Chen, Linda H. & Dyl, Edward A. & Jiang, George J. & Juneja, Januj A., 2015. "Risk, illiquidity or marketability: What matters for the discounts on private equity placements?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 41-50.
- Park, James L., 2015. "Equity returns of distressed equity issuers," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 93-103.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:64-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seth Armitage & Dionysia Dionysiou & Angelica Gonzalez, 2014. "Are the Discounts in Seasoned Equity Offers Due to Inelastic Demand?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5-6), pages 743-772, June.
- Jongha Lim & Michael W. Schwert & Michael S. Weisbach, 2017. "The Economics of PIPEs," NBER Working Papers 23967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emna JABALLAH & Wided YOUSFI & Mohamed Ali ZARAI, 2014. "Quality of financial reports: Evidence from the Tunisian firms," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 030-038.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:3:p:580-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kose John & Joe Shangguan & Ravi Mateti, 2015. "Financing activities after accounting restatements: an examination of SEOs and PIPEs," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 139-160, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:7:p:2789-2820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.