Valuing Informal Care in Ireland: Beyond the Traditional Production Boundary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joecag:v:5:y:2015:i:c:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Elborgh-Woytek & Monique Newiak & Kalpana Kochhar & Stefania Fabrizio & Kangni R Kpodar & Philippe Wingender & Benedict J. Clements & Gerd Schwartz, 2013. "Women, Work, and the Economy; Macroeconomic Gains from Gender Equity," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Janet Gale Stotsky, 2006. "Gender and its Relevance to Macroeconomic Policy; A Survey," IMF Working Papers 06/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2007.
"Women’s Earning Power and the “Double Burden” of Market and Household Work,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
800, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2007. "Women's Earning Power and the 'Double Burden' of Market and Household Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 6269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalie Chen & Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2007. "Women's Earning Power and the "Double Burden" of Market and Household Work," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 20, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lourdes BENERÍA, 1999. "The enduring debate over unpaid labour," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 138(3), pages 287-309, September.
- Marieke Krol & Werner Brouwer, 2014. "How to Estimate Productivity Costs in Economic Evaluations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 335-344, April.
- Renske Hoefman & Job Exel & Werner Brouwer, 2013. "How to Include Informal Care in Economic Evaluations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(12), pages 1105-1119, December.
- Gianna C. Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2012.
"GDP and the value of family caretaking: how much does Europe care?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(16), pages 2111-2131, June.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2010. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," IZA Discussion Papers 5046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2011. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," Post-Print hal-00687810, HAL.
- Juan Oliva-Moreno & Luz Peña-Longobardo & Cristina Vilaplana-Prieto, 2015. "An Estimation of the Value of Informal Care Provided to Dependent People in Spain," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 223-231, April.
- Brenda Gannon & Bérengère Davin, 2010. "Use of formal and informal care services among older people in Ireland and France," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(5), pages 499-511, October.
- Bernard van den Berg & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell, 2007. "Monetary valuation of informal care: the well-being valuation method," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1227-1244.
- McGinnity, Frances & Russell, Helen & Williams, James & Blackwell, Sylvia, 2005. "Time Use in Ireland 2005: Survey Report," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI183.
- Juan Oliva-Moreno & Marta Trapero-Bertran & Luz Maria Peña-Longobardo & Raúl del Pozo-Rubio, 2017. "The Valuation of Informal Care in Cost-of-Illness Studies: A Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 331-345, March.
- Paul Hanly & Alan Céilleachair & Mairead Skally & Eamonn O’Leary & Anthony Staines & Kanika Kapur & Patricia Fitzpatrick & Linda Sharp, 2013. "Time Costs Associated with Informal Care for Colorectal Cancer: An Investigation of the Impact of Alternative Valuation Methods," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 193-203, June.
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2004. "Informal care and health care use of older adults," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1159-1180, November.
- Bernard van denBerg & Werner Brouwer & Job van Exel & Marc Koopmanschap, 2005. "Economic valuation of informal care: the contingent valuation method applied to informal caregiving," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 169-183.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:337-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.