Integrated Modelling of the Impact of Direct and Indirect Taxes Using Complementary Datasets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan & Claire Keane & Michael Savage & John Walsh, 2014.
"Crisis, response and distributional impact: the case of Ireland,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Keane, Claire & Savage, Michael & Walsh, John R., 2013. "Crisis, Response and Distributional Impact: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP456, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Keane, Claire & Savage, Michael & Walsh, John R., 2013. "Crisis, Response and Distributional Impact: The Case of Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 7481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Callan, Tim & Lyons, Sean & Scott, Susan & Tol, Richard S.J. & Verde, Stefano, 2009.
"The distributional implications of a carbon tax in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 407-412, February.
- Tim Callan & Sean Lyons & Sue Scott & Richard S. J. Tol & Stefano Verde, 2008. "The Distributional Implications of a Carbon Tax in Ireland," Papers WP250, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- André Decoster & Jason Loughrey & Cathal O'Donoghue & Dirk Verwerft, 2010. "How regressive are indirect taxes? A microsimulation analysis for five European countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 326-350.
- Silvia Avram & Horacio Levy & Holly Sutherland, 2014. "Income redistribution in the European Union," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Martin Browning & S¯ren Leth-Petersen, 2003. "Imputing consumption from income and wealth information," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(488), pages 282-301, June.
- Callan, Tim & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Matsaganis, Manos & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly, 2011. "The distributional effects of austerity measures: a comparison of six EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Lewbel, Arthur, 1996.
"Tax Reform and Welfare Measurement: Do We Need Demand System Estimation?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1227-1241, September.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1994. "Tax reform and welfare measurement: do we need demand system estimation?," IFS Working Papers W94/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne & William Elming, 2015. "The Effect of the UK Coalition Government's Tax and Benefit Changes on Household Incomes and Work Incentives," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 36, pages 375-402, September.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Manuel Arellano & Costas Meghir, 1992.
"Female Labour Supply and On-the-Job Search: An Empirical Model Estimated Using Complementary Data Sets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 537-559.
- M Arellano & Costas Megir & Mary Silles, 1990. "Female Labour Supply and On-the-Job Search: An Empirical Model Estimated using Complementary Data Sets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0009, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Duan, Naihua, et al, 1983. "A Comparison of Alternative Models for the Demand for Medical Care," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(2), pages 115-126, April.
- repec:ags:stataj:267096 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike Brewer & Cormac O'Dea, 2012. "Measuring living standards with income and consumption: evidence from the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- André Decoster & Jason Loughrey & Cathal O'Donoghue & Dirk Verwerft, 2011. "Microsimulation of indirect taxes," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 4(2), pages 41-56.
- Engel, Christoph & Moffatt, Peter G., 2014.
"dhreg, xtdhreg, and bootdhreg: Commands to implement double-hurdle regression,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 14(4).
- Christoph Engel & Peter G. Moffatt, 2014. "dhreg, xtdhreg, and bootdhreg: Commands to implement double-hurdle regression," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 14(4), pages 778-797, December.
More about this item
Keywordstaxation; modelling; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:171-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.