The Effect of the UK Coalition Government's Tax and Benefit Changes on Household Incomes and Work Incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Agostini, Paula & Hills, John & Sutherland, Holly, 2018. "Were we really all in it together? The distributional effects of the 2010-2015 UK Coalition government's tax-benefit policy changes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 82895, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016.
"Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(3), pages 289-322, June.
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016. "Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008," Post-Print halshs-01313784, HAL.
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016. "Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01313784, HAL.
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016. "Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01313784, HAL.
- Michael Savage, 2017. "Integrated Modelling of the Impact of Direct and Indirect Taxes Using Complementary Datasets," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 48(2), pages 171-205.
- Wren, Maev-Ann & Connolly, Sheelah, 2016. "Challenges in Achieving Universal Healthcare in Ireland," Papers BP2017/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lockwood, Matthew, 2016. "The UK's Levy Control Framework for renewable electricity support: Effects and significance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 193-201.
- Callan, Tim & O'Dea, Cormac & Roantree, Barra & Savage, Michael, 2016. "Financial Incentives to Work: Comparing Ireland and the UK," Papers BP2017/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Agustin Redonda, 2016. "Tax Expenditures and Sustainability. An Overview," Discussion Notes 1603, Council on Economic Policies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:36:y:2015:i::p:375-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.