Life Expectancy in Ireland since the 1870s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 2016. "The Rise and Fall of American Growth: The U.S. Standard of Living since the Civil War," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10544.
- Delaney, Liam & McGovern, Mark & Smith, James P., 2011.
"From Angela's ashes to the Celtic tiger: Early life conditions and adult health in Ireland,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Delaney, Liam & McGovern, Mark E. & Smith, James P., 2009. "From Angela's Ashes to the Celtic Tiger: Early Life Conditions and Adult Health in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4548, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Liam Delaney & Mark McGovern & James P. Smith, 2009. "From Angela's Ashes to the Celtic Tiger: Early Life Conditions and Adult Health in Ireland," Working Papers 200943, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Liam Delaney & Mark McGovern & James P. Smith, 2009. "From Angela’s Ashes to the Celtic Tiger : early life conditions and adult health in Ireland," Working Papers 200929, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2016. "Perspectives on The Rise and Fall of American Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 72-76, May.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2000. "Are Recessions Good for Your Health?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 617-650.
- Hall, M., 2013. "Mortality in Ireland 1901 to 2006," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 436-451, July.
- Mark E. McGovern, 2016. "Progress and the Lack of Progress in Addressing Infant Health and Infant Health Inequalities in Ireland during the 20th Century," Economics Working Papers 16-05, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
More about this item
Keywordslife expectancy; Ireland; history;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:127-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.