Wages and Ireland’s International Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & JuliÃ¡n Messina & Tairi RÃµÃµm, 2015.
"Why Firms Avoid Cutting Wages,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 68(4), pages 862-888, August.
- Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julián & Rõõm, Tairi, 2013. "Why Firms Avoid Cutting Wages: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Room, 2014. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: survey evidence from European firms," Working Papers 173, Bank of Greece.
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Rõõm, 2013. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: Survey evidence from European firms," Working Paper Research 251, National Bank of Belgium.
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Tairi Room, 2013. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: survey evidence from European firms," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 24 May 2013.
- Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julian & Room, Tairi, 2014. "Why firms avoid cutting wages : survey evidence from European firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6976, The World Bank.
- Luc Everaert & Céline Allard, 2010. "Lifting Euro Area Growth; Priorities for Structural Reforms and Governance," IMF Staff Position Notes 10/09, International Monetary Fund.
- FitzGerald, John, 2013. "The Effect on Major National Accounting Aggregates of the Ending of Pharmaceutical Patents," Research Notes RN2013/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Casey, Eddie, 2012. "Unit Labour Costs in Irish Manufacturing," Research Notes RN2012/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2012. "Explaining Changes in Earnings and Labour Costs During the Recession," Papers EC9, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Compositional effects on productivity, labour cost and export adjustments," Policy Contributions 730, Bruegel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niamh Hardiman & Spyros Blavoukos & Sebastian Dellepiane-Avellaneda & George Pagoulatos, 2016. "Austerity in the European periphery: the Irish experience," Working Papers 201604, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
Keywordswages; competitiveness; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:46:y:2015:i:3:p:429-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.