The Effect on Major National Accounting Aggregates of the Ending of Pharmaceutical Patents
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FitzGerald, John, 2015. "Problems Interpreting the National Accounts in a Globalised Economy — Ireland," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Fitzgerald, 2014. "Ireland’s Recovery from Crisis," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(2), pages 08-13, April.
- Rory O'Farrell, 2015. "Wages and Ireland’s International Competitiveness," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(3), pages 429-458.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-11-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-IPR-2013-11-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resnot:rn2013/2/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .