Report NEP-ACC-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominika Langenmayr & Andreas Hau fler & Christian J. Bauer, 2013. "Should tax policy favour high or low productivity firms?," Working Papers 1308, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Christoph Ernst & Katharina Richter & Nadine Riedel, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research & development," Working Papers 1301, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Estelle P. Dauchy, 2013. "The Efficiency Cost of Asset Taxation in the U.S. after Accounting for Intangible Assets," Working Papers w0199, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Savina Princen & Gilles Mourre, 2013. "The role of tax policy in times of fiscal consolidation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 502, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Christopher Balding, 2013. "Asymmetric Trade Estimator in Modified Gravity: Corporate Tax Rates and Trade in OECD Countries," Working Papers w0200, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Serena Fatica, 2013. "Do corporate taxes distort capital allocation? Cross-country evidence from industry-level data," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 503, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Michael Devereux & Clemens Fuest & Ben Lockwood, 2013. "The Taxation of Foreign Profits: a Unified View," Working Papers 1303, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- FitzGerald, John, 2013. "The Effect on Major National Accounting Aggregates of the Ending of Pharmaceutical Patents," Research Notes RN2013/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Carla Canelas & François Gardes & Silvia Salazar, 2013. "A Microsimulation on Tax Reforms in LAC Countries: A New Approach Based on Full Expenditures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881014, HAL.