Transforming the Conditions for Indigenous Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2008. "Introduction to Patent Failure: How Judges, Bureaucrats, and Lawyers Put Innovators at Risk," Introductory Chapters, in: Patent Failure: How Judges, Bureaucrats, and Lawyers Put Innovators at Risk, Princeton University Press.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan J. MacGarvie, 2011. "Entry and Patenting in the Software Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 915-933, May.
- Danai Christopoulou & Nikolaos Papageorgiadis & Chengang Wang & Georgios Magkonis, 2021. "IPR Law Protection and Enforcement and the Effect on Horizontal Productivity Spillovers from Inward FDI to Domestic Firms: A Meta-analysis," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 235-266, April.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2018.
"Are patent fees effective at weeding out low‐quality patents?,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 134-148, March.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2014. "Are Patent Fees Effective at Weeding out Low-quality Patents?," NBER Working Papers 20785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2015. "Are Patent Fees Effective at Weeding Out Low-Quality Patents?," Working Papers 15_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Turner, John L., 2018. "Input complementarity, patent trolls and unproductive entrepreneurship," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 168-203.
- Ben Klemens, 2021. "Attributing Value to Patents and Trademarks in Complex Production Chains," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 12(2), pages 842-875, June.
- William Kingston, 2014. "Schumpeter and the end of Western Capitalism," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 449-477, July.
- Fischer, Timo & Henkel, Joachim, 2012. "Patent trolls on markets for technology – An empirical analysis of NPEs’ patent acquisitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1519-1533.
- repec:pit:wpaper:533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan, Michael P., 2010. "Patent Incentives, Technology Markets, and Public-Private Bio-Medical Innovation Networks in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1082-1093, August.
- Suma Athreye & Lucia Piscitello & Kenneth C. Shadlen, 2020. "Twenty-five years since TRIPS: Patent policy and international business," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(4), pages 315-328, December.
- Arjan van Rooij, 2012. "Claim and control: The functions of patents in the example of Berkel , 1898--1948," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(7), pages 1118-1141, October.
- Clancy, Matthew, 2015. "Combinatorial Innovation and Research Strategies: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence from Two Centuries of Patent Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38400, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kelvin W. Willoughby, 2013. "Intellectual Property Management And Technological Entrepreneurship," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(06), pages 1-42.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Sergei Guriev, 2013. "Control Rights Over Intellectual Property," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 564-591, September.
- Useche, Diego, 2014.
"Are patents signals for the IPO market? An EU–US comparison for the software industry,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1299-1311.
- Diego Useche, 2014. "Are patents signals for the IPO market? An EU–US comparison for the software industry," Post-Print hal-01135634, HAL.
- Cheng, Yu & Huang, Lucheng & Ramlogan, Ronnie & Li, Xin, 2017. "Forecasting of potential impacts of disruptive technology in promising technological areas: Elaborating the SIRS epidemic model in RFID technology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 170-183.
- Nancy Gallini, 2011.
"Private agreements for coordinating patent rights: the case of patent pools,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 5-30.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2010. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2010-34, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2011. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," IEL Working Papers 5, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Martine Gadille & Juan Ramón Gallego-Bono, 2021. "Rebuilding a Cluster While Protecting Knowledge within Low-Medium-Tech Supplier SMEs: A Spanish and French Comparison," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(20), pages 1-35, October.
- Johannes Koenen & Martin Peitz, 2012. "The Economics of Pending Patents," Chapters, in: Joseph E. Harrington Jr & Yannis Katsoulacos (ed.), Recent Advances in the Analysis of Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William Kingston, 2016. "Patent pledges: global perspectives on patent law’s private ordering frontier," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3-4), pages 260-263, October.
- Ronald J. Mann & Marian Underweiser, 2012. "A New Look at Patent Quality: Relating Patent Prosecution to Validity," Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 9(1), pages 1-32, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:43:y:2012:i:4:p:631-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Martina Lawless (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.