Corporate social responsibility and global standardization: sustainable environmental management in the chemical industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantin Bratianu & Simona Vasilache & Ionela Jianu, 2006. "In search of intelligent organizations," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 1(4), Winter.
- Anton, W.R.Q.Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu, 2004.
"Incentives for environmental self-regulation and implications for environmental performance,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 632-654, July.
- Anton, Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu, 2002. "Incentives for Environmental Self-Regulation and Implications for Environmental Performance," Working Papers 02-0120, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Gh. Gh. Ionescu, 2006. "Mission and Social Responsibility of Business Organization," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 1(2), Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nichifor Maria Alexandra, 2015. "Sustainable business models for wind and solar energy in Romania," Management & Marketing, De Gruyter Open, vol. 10(1), pages 53-62, June.
More about this item
Keywordschemical industry; corporate social responsibility; environmental management system; global sustainability.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eph:journl:v:4:y:2009:i:1:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.