From corporate social responsibility awareness to action?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Jean-Pascal Gond & Olivier Herrbach, 2006. "Social Reporting as an Organisational Learning Tool? A Theoretical Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 359-371, June.
- Michaela Driver, 2006. "Beyond the Stalemate of Economics versus Ethics: Corporate Social Responsibility and the Discourse of the Organizational Self," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 337-356, July.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 409-421, October.
- Manuel Branco & Lúcia Rodrigues, 2008. "Factors Influencing Social Responsibility Disclosure by Portuguese Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 685-701, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nader Asgary & Gang Li, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Its Economic Impact and Link to the Bullwhip Effect," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(4), pages 665-681, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial responsibility; Knowledge management; Financial reporting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:srjpps:v:6:y:2010:i:3:p:452-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Lister). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.