Determinants of food security in rural areas of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaheen Mahmood & Khalid Hameed Sheikh & Tallat Mahmood, 1991. "Food Poverty and its Causes in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 821-834.
- Ather Maqsood Ahmed & Rehana Siddiqui, 1995. "Food Security in Pakistan: Can It Be Achieved?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 723-731.
- Joseph J. Molnar, 1999. "Sound Policies for Food Security: The Role of Culture and Social Organization," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 489-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatima, Hira & Ahmed, Mumtaz, 2019. "Testing for Exuberance Behavior in Agricultural Commodities of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 95304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hameed, Abdul & Padda, Ihtsham ul Haq & Salam, Abdul, 2020. "Estimating the Socio-Economic Factors of Food Insecurity in Pakistan:A Regional Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 102290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abafita, Jemal & Kim, Kyung-Ryang, 2014. "Determinants of Household Food Security in Rural Ethiopia: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 37(2), pages 1-29.
- Ahmed Raza CHEEMA* & Zafar ABBAS**, 2016. "Determinants of food Insecurity in Pakistan: Evidence from PSLM 2010-11," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 26(2), pages 183-213.
- Nasir Munir & Adiqa Kiani & Asia Baig, 2016. "Climate Change and Food Security in Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis," Global Economics Review, Humanity Only, vol. 1(1), pages 47-55, December.
- Julie E. Shortridge & Stefanie M. Falconi & Benjamin F. Zaitchik & Seth D. Guikema, 2015. "Climate, agriculture, and hunger: statistical prediction of undernourishment using nonlinear regression and data-mining techniques," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(11), pages 2367-2390, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPakistan; Rural areas; Food crops; Food industry; Developing countries; Food production; Food security; Devolution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijsepp:v:39:y:2012:i:12:p:951-964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.