Workplace flexibility and job satisfaction: some evidence from Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohit Yadav & Santosh Rangnekar & Umesh Bamel, 2016. "Workplace Flexibility Dimensions as Enablers of Organizational Citizenship Behavior," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(1), pages 41-56, March.
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2015.
"Mobile information and communication technologies, flexible work organization and labor productivity: Firm-level evidence,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2016. "Mobile information and communication technologies, flexible work organization and labor productivity: Firm-level evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145624, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lannoo, Steven & Verhofstadt, Elsy, 2016. "What drives the drivers? Predicting turnover intentions in the Belgian bus and coach industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 251-259.
- JosÃ© Manuel Lasierra & JosÃ© Alberto Molina & Raquel Ortega, 2016. "How does work management improve job satisfaction? Evidence from Spain," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1202-1213.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen & Bern Schauenberg, 2009.
"Fixed-term employment, work organization and job satisfaction: Evidence from German individual-level data,"
2009/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen, 2009. "Fixed-term Employment, Work Organization and Job Satisfaction: Evidence from German Individual-Level Data," Working papers 2009/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Beckmann, Michael & Hegedüs, Istvan, 2011. "Trust-based working time and organizational performance: evidence from German establishment-level panel data," Working papers 2011/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Agnieszka Springer, 2011. "Chosen factors affecting employees' satisfaction (Wybrane czynniki ksztaltujace satysfakcje pracownika)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(34a), pages 162-180.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; Flexible working hours; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:29:y:2008:i:6:p:539-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .