Multi-level governance in regional innovation systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & ter Weel, Bas, 2010.
"Systems of Innovation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & Weel, Bas ter, 2009. "Systems of Innovation," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bas ter Weel & L. Soete & B. Verspagen, 2010. "Systems of innovation," CPB Discussion Paper 138, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Guimon, 2014. "Regional Inovation Policy and Multilevel Governance in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23655, The World Bank.
- Ani MATEI & Carmen SĂVULESCU & Corina Georgiana ANTONOVICI, 2015.
"Social Innovation in the Local Public Sector: A Cross-Regional Approach for Romania,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 5-20, Winter.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen & Antonovici, Corina Georgiana, 2015. "Social Innovation in the Local Public Sector: A Cross-Regional Approach for Romania," MPRA Paper 69121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(605):y:2015:i:4(605):p:5-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregional governance; multilevel governance; innovation system; innovation policy; Germany; Bremen;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekz:ekonoz:2009109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.