An Investigation of Gender Discrimination in Labor Hiring
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falk, Armin & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005.
"The success of job applications: a new approach to program evaluation,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 739-748, December.
- Armin Falk & Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, "undated". "The Sucess of Job Applications: A New Approach to Program Evaluation," IEW - Working Papers 131, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Falk, Armin & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2004. "The Success of Job Applications: A New Approach to Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 1100, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Falk, Armin & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2004. "The Success of Job Applications: A New Approach to Programme Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2011. "Roma Women in Athenian Firms: Do They Face Wage Bias?," IZA Discussion Papers 5732, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2004.
"Is It Sex or Personality? The Impact of Sex Stereotypes on Discrimination in Applicant Selection,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 159-186, Spring.
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2000. "Is it sex or personality? The impact of sex-stereotypes on discrimination in applicant selection," Economics working papers 2000-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Mattie Mackenzie-Liu & David J. Schwegman & Leonard M. Lopoo, 2020. "Do Foster Care Agencies Discriminate Against Gay Couples? Evidence from a Correspondence Study," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 224, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Souleymane Mbaye, 2019. "Trois évaluations d’actions de lutte contre les discriminations," Erudite Ph.D Dissertations, Erudite, number ph19-01 edited by Pascale Petit, October.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 1998. "Of Chicken Entrails, Anthropology, and a Realistic Social Science," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 187-191.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2003.
"Sexual orientation discrimination in hiring,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 629-642, December.
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2000. "Sexual orientation discrimination in hiring," Economics working papers 2000-21, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2003. "Sexual orientation discrimination in hiring," Natural Field Experiments 00340, The Field Experiments Website.
- Lamia Benhabib & Philippe Adair, 2017. "Hiring Discrimination on the Algerian Labour Market: an Assessment with Testing," Post-Print hal-01683421, HAL.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2008. "Identity and racial harassment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 529-557, June.
- Siddique, Zahra, 2008. "Caste Based Discrimination: Evidence and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 3737, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination; Female; Gender; Screening;
All these keywords.
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:21:y:1995:i:3:p:343-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.