Prometheus Rebound: On Welfare-Improving Constraints
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (Jul-Sep)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Winston, Gordon C., 1980. "Addiction and backsliding : A theory of compulsive consumption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 295-324, December.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Weisbrod, Burton A, 1977. "Comparing Utility Functions in Efficiency Terms or, What Kind of Utility Functions Do We Want?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 991-95, December.
- Thurow, Lester C, 1969. "The Optimum Lifetime Distribution of Consumption Expenditures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 324-30, June.
- Gafni, Amiram & Peled, Dan, 1984. "The effect of labelling on illness related absenteeism : An economic explanation for the case of hypertension," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 173-178, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:12:y:1986:i:3:p:337-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.