Prometheus Rebound: On Welfare-Improving Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weisbrod, Burton A, 1977. "Comparing Utility Functions in Efficiency Terms or, What Kind of Utility Functions Do We Want?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 991-995, December.
- Thurow, Lester C, 1969. "The Optimum Lifetime Distribution of Consumption Expenditures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 324-330, June.
- Gafni, Amiram & Peled, Dan, 1984. "The effect of labelling on illness related absenteeism : An economic explanation for the case of hypertension," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 173-178, August.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Winston, Gordon C., 1980. "Addiction and backsliding : A theory of compulsive consumption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 295-324, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2014.
"The role of homo oeconomicus in the political economy of James Buchanan,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 2-17, March.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2014. "The Role of Homo Oeconomicus in the Political Economy of James Buchanan," Economics Working Paper Series 1403, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2014. "The Role of Homo Oeconomicus in the Political Economy of James Buchanan," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- James Alm & Carolyn J. Bourdeaux, 2013.
"Applying Behavioral Economics to the Public Sector,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 206(3), pages 91-134, September.
- James Alm & Carolyn J. Bourdeaux, 2014. "Applying Behavioral Economics to the Public Sector," Working Papers 1405, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Berg, Nathan, 2003. "Normative behavioral economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 411-427, September.
- Hanno Beck & Aloys Prinz, 2002. "Ordnungspolitik auf illegalen Märkten: Der Drogen- und Waffenmarkt," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35, February.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002. "Taxation and saving," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249 Elsevier.
- Mark Schreiner, 2001. "Match Rates and Savings: Evidence from Individual Development Accounts," Microeconomics 0108003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2001.
- Mark Schreiner & Michael Sherraden & Margaret Clancy & Lissa Johnson & Jami Curley & Min Zhan & Michal Grinstein-Weiss, 2001.
"Asset accumulation in low-resource households: evidence from individual development accounts,"
799, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mark Schreiner & Michael Sherraden & Margaret Clancy & Lissa Johnson & Jami Curley & Min Zahn & Sondra Beverly & Michal Grinstein-Weiss, 2001. "Asset Accumulation in Low-Resource Households: Evidence from Individual Development Accounts," Microeconomics 0108001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2001.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009. "Critical Analysis of Some Well-Intended Proposals to Fight Unemployment," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:12:y:1986:i:3:p:337-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.