Determinants of foreign patents in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wunsch-Vincent, Sacha & Kashcheeva, Mila & Zhou, Hao, 2015. "International patenting by Chinese residents: Constructing a database of Chinese foreign-oriented patent families," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 198-219.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:2:p:164-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Hao-Chung & Lee, Wen-Chieh & Ko, Bo-Ting, 2017.
"What determines misallocation in innovation? A study of regional innovation in China,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 221-237.
- Li, Hao-Ching & Lee, Wen-Chieh & Ko, Bo-Ting, 2016. "What determines misallocation in innovation? A study of regional innovation in China," MPRA Paper 77998, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Dec 2016.
- Christian Fisch & Joern Block & Philipp Sandner, 2016.
"Chinese university patents: quantity, quality, and the role of subsidy programs,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 60-84, February.
- Christian O. Fisch & Joern H. Block & Philipp G. Sandner, 2016. "Chinese university patents: quantity, quality, and the role of subsidy programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 60-84, February.
- Kroll, Henning, 2015. "Exploring pathways of regional technological development in China through patent analysis," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2015, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- M. Comune & A. Naghavi & G. Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers wp764, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Keupp, Marcus Matthias & Friesike, Sascha & von Zedtwitz, Maximilian, 2012. "How do foreign firms patent in emerging economies with weak appropriability regimes? Archetypes and motives," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1422-1439.
- Christian Fisch & Tobias Hassel & Philipp Sandner & Joern Block, 2015. "University patenting: a comparison of 300 leading universities worldwide," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 318-345, April.
- Chen, Kaihua & Guan, Jiancheng, 2011. "Mapping the functionality of China's regional innovation systems: A structural approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 11-27, March.
- Liu, Li-jun & Cao, Cong & Song, Min, 2014. "China's agricultural patents: How has their value changed amid recent patent boom?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 106-121.
- Maria Comune & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2011.
"Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Formation of Global Innovation Networks,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
069, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Maria Comune & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Formation of Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers 2011.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1191-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Deli, 2008. "Pendency and grant ratios of invention patents: A comparative study of the US and China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1035-1046, July.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign patenting Domestic patenting Chinese patent system Chinese utility models Importation Geographic factors Innovation capability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worpat:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/654/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.