The political economy of civil war in Nepal
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sharma, K., 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Papers 812, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938, November.
- Sirimal Abeyratne, 2004. "Economic Roots of Political Conflict: The Case of Sri Lanka," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1295-1314, 08.
- Edward Oczkowski & Kishor Sharma, 2005. "Determinants of Efficiency in Least Developed Countries: Further Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 617-630.
- Wayne Nafziger, E. & Auvinen, Juha, 2002. "Economic Development, Inequality, War, and State Violence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 153-163, February.
- Nisha Arunatilake & Sisira Kumara Jayasuriya & Saman Kelegama, 1999.
"The Economic Cost of the War in Sri Lanka,"
1999.10, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Kishor Sharma, 2001. "Liberalization, growth and structural change: evidence from Nepalese manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(10), pages 1253-1261.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1997. "Method in the madness? a political-economy analysis of the ethnic conflicts in less developed countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1381-1398, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:7:p:1237-1253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.