Transparency Mechanisms at the Multilateral Development Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fox, Jonathan A, 2000. "The World Bank Inspection Panel: Lessons from the First Five Years," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt47k8w8jv, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Woods, Ngaire, 2000. "The Challenge of Good Governance for the IMF and the World Bank Themselves," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 823-841, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatemeh Saghafi & Behrouz Zarei & Maryam Fadaei, 2016. "The conceptual model for the effect of technology on the political and social aspects of Iran’s e-government," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1765-1780, July.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:268-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Musacchio, Aldo & Bandeira-de-Mello, Rodrigo & Marcon, Rosilene, 2015. "What Do State-Owned Development Banks Do? Evidence from BNDES, 2002–09," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 237-253.
- Michener, Gregory, 2015. "Policy Evaluation via Composite Indexes: Qualitative Lessons from International Transparency Policy Indexes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 184-196.
- Karima Bouaiss & Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Hervé Alexandre, 2017. "Will Bank Transparency really Help Financial Markets and Regulators?," Working Papers hal-01637917, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4060 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:11:p:1835-1847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .