Mobile Peoples, Contested Borders: Land use Conflicts and Resolution Mechanisms among Borana and Guji Communities, Southern Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdul B. Kamara & Brent Swallow & Michael Kirk, 2004. "Policies, Interventions and Institutional Change in Pastoral Resource Management in Borana, Southern Ethiopia," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22, pages 381-403, July.
- Tobias Hagmann & Alemmaya Mulugeta, 2008. "Pastoral conflicts and state-building in the Ethiopian lowlands," Africa Spectrum, Institute of African Affairs, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 43(1), pages 19-38.
- Little, Peter D. & Debsu, Dejene Negassa & Tiki, Waktole, 2014. "How pastoralists perceive and respond to market opportunities: The case of the Horn of Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P2), pages 389-397.
- Haro, Guyo O. & Doyo, Godana J. & McPeak, John G., 2005. "Linkages Between Community, Environmental, and Conflict Management: Experiences from Northern Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 285-299, February.
- Boku Tache & Gufu Oba, 2009. "Policy-driven Inter-ethnic Conflicts in Southern Ethiopia," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(121), pages 409-426, September.
- Cossins, Noel J. & Upton, Martin, 1987. "The Borana pastoral system of Southern Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 199-218.
More about this item
Keywordsland tenure; conflict; Ethiopia; dispute resolution; sub-Saharan Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:119-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .