Truck driver perceptions and preferences: Congestion and conflict, managed lanes, and tolls
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, Amelia C., 2000. "Freight industry attitudes towards policies to reduce congestion," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 55-77, March.
- Forkenbrock, David J. & Hanley, Paul F., 2005. "Industry Issue Paper: Benefits, Costs, and Financing of Truck-Only Highway Lanes," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(2).
- Sathaye, Nakul & Harley, Robert & Madanat, Samer, 2010. "Unintended environmental impacts of nighttime freight logistics activities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 642-659, October.
- Jack A. Nickerson & Brian S. Silverman, 2003. "Why aren't all Truck Drivers Owner-Operators? Asset Ownership and the Employment Relation in Interstate for-hire Trucking," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 91-118, March.
- Bonsall, Peter & Beale, Jo & Paulley, Neil & Pedler, Annette, 2005. "The differing perspectives of road users and service providers," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 334-344, July.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, Amelia C., 2001. "Impacts of highway congestion on freight operations: perceptions of trucking industry managers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 577-599, August.
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
- de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin, 2008. "The merits of separating cars and trucks," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 340-361, September.
- Lutsey, Nicholas, 2009. "Assessment of out-of-state truck activity in California," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 12-18, January.
- Regan, Amelia C. & Golob, Thomas F., 2000. "Trucking industry perceptions of congestion problems and potential solutions in maritime intermodal operations in California," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 587-605, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez, Juan & Vassallo, José Manuel, 2015. "Evolution over time of heavy vehicle volume in toll roads: A dynamic panel data to identify key explanatory variables in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 282-297.
- Ma, Wanjing & Li, Li & Wang, Yinhai, 2016. "A driving force model for non-strict priority crossing behaviors of right-turn driversAuthor-Name: Lin, Dianchao," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 230-244.
- Márquez, Luis & Cantillo, Víctor & Arellana, Julián, 2014. "How are comfort and safety perceived by inland waterway transport passengers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 46-52.
- Mercedes Castro-NuÃ±o & JosÃ© I. Castillo-Manzano & Xavier Fageda, 2015. "Do more trucks lead to more motor vehicle fatalities in European roads? Evaluating the impact of specific safety strategies," ERSA conference papers ersa15p306, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:266-292 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTruck driver perception; Truck driver survey; Truck-only lane; Managed lane; Truck toll;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .