Truck driver perceptions and preferences: Congestion and conflict, managed lanes, and tolls
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, Amelia C., 2000. "Freight industry attitudes towards policies to reduce congestion," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 55-77, March.
- Forkenbrock, David J. & Hanley, Paul F., 2005. "Industry Issue Paper: Benefits, Costs, and Financing of Truck-Only Highway Lanes," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(2).
- Sathaye, Nakul & Harley, Robert & Madanat, Samer, 2010. "Unintended environmental impacts of nighttime freight logistics activities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 642-659, October.
- Jack A. Nickerson & Brian S. Silverman, 2003. "Why aren't all Truck Drivers Owner-Operators? Asset Ownership and the Employment Relation in Interstate for-hire Trucking," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 91-118, March.
- Bonsall, Peter & Beale, Jo & Paulley, Neil & Pedler, Annette, 2005. "The differing perspectives of road users and service providers," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 334-344, July.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, Amelia C., 2001. "Impacts of highway congestion on freight operations: perceptions of trucking industry managers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 577-599, August.
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
- de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin, 2008. "The merits of separating cars and trucks," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 340-361, September.
- Lutsey, Nicholas, 2009. "Assessment of out-of-state truck activity in California," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 12-18, January.
- Regan, Amelia C. & Golob, Thomas F., 2000. "Trucking industry perceptions of congestion problems and potential solutions in maritime intermodal operations in California," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 587-605, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez, Juan & Vassallo, José Manuel, 2015. "Evolution over time of heavy vehicle volume in toll roads: A dynamic panel data to identify key explanatory variables in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 282-297.
- Ma, Wanjing & Li, Li & Wang, Yinhai, 2016. "A driving force model for non-strict priority crossing behaviors of right-turn driversAuthor-Name: Lin, Dianchao," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 230-244.
- Márquez, Luis & Cantillo, Víctor & Arellana, Julián, 2014. "How are comfort and safety perceived by inland waterway transport passengers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 46-52.
- Mercedes Castro-NuÃ±o & JosÃ© I. Castillo-Manzano & Xavier Fageda, 2015. "Do more trucks lead to more motor vehicle fatalities in European roads? Evaluating the impact of specific safety strategies," ERSA conference papers ersa15p306, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:266-292 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTruck driver perception; Truck driver survey; Truck-only lane; Managed lane; Truck toll;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.