Competitive advantage analysis and strategy formulation of airport city development--The case of Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Hunsoo & Yang, Han Mo, 2003. "Strategies for a global logistics and economic hub: Incheon International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 113-121.
- Givoni, Moshe & Banister, David, 2006. "Airline and railway integration," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 386-397, September.
- Elton Fernandes & Ricardo Pacheco, 2007. "Airport management: a strategic approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 129-142, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kardes, Ilke, 2016. "Reaching middle class consumers in emerging markets: Unlocking market potential through urban-based analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 703-710.
- Yeo, Gi-Tae & Wang, Ying & Chou, Chien-Chang, 2013. "Evaluating the competitiveness of the aerotropolises in East Asia," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 24-31.
- Ginieis, MatÃas & SÃ¡nchez-Rebull, MarÃa-Victoria & Campa-Planas, Fernando, 2012. "The academic journal literature on air transport: Analysis using systematic literature review methodology," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 31-35.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport city Competitive advantage SWOT/TOWS analysis Competitive advantage of nations Strategy formulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:276-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.