Assessing the experience of mandated collaborative inter-jurisdictional transport planning in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, R. W. & Rivasplata, C. R., 2001. "Metropolitan transportation planning in the 1990s: comparisons and contrasts in New Zealand, Chile and California," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 47-61, January.
- Lee, R.W. & Rivasplata, C.R., 2001. "Metropolitan Transportation Planning in the 1990s: Comparisons and Contrasts in New Zealand, Chile and California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt6sb5p14g, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Blumenberg, Evelyn, 2002. "Planning for the Transportation Needs of Welfare Participants: Institutional Challenges to Collaborative Planning," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1391x6h8, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brown, Jeffrey Richard, 2003. "The Numbers Game: The Politics of the Federal Surface Transportation Program," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6hg572hw, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanca Fernandez Milan, 2016. "How participatory planning processes for transit-oriented development contribute to social sustainability," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 520-524, September.
- Fabio Carlucci & Andrea Cirà, 2011. "Sostenibilità istituzionale nelle scelte infrastrutturali per il trasporto aereo: il caso degli aeroporti minori," Working Papers 11_2, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Fabio Carlucci & Andrea Cirà, 2011. "Sostenibilità istituzionale nelle scelte infrastrutturali per il trasporto aereo: il caso degli aeroporti minori," Working Papers 1102, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Canning, Paul E. & Hellawell, Emma E. & Hughes, Susan J. & Gatersleben, Birgitta C.M. & Fairhead, Christopher J., 2010. "'Devolution' of transport powers to Local Government: Impacts of the 2004 Traffic Management Act in England," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 64-71, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:12:y:2005:i:6:p:500-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.