A nonparametric efficiency analysis of German public transport companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veeneman, Wijnand & Wilschut, Janneke & Urlings, Thijs & Blank, Jos & van de Velde, Didier, 2014. "Efficient frontier analysis of Dutch public transport tendering: A first analysis," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 101-108.
- António Lobo & António Couto, 2016. "Technical Efficiency of European Metro Systems: The Effects of Operational Management and Socioeconomic Environment," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 723-742, September.
- Bouf, Dominique & Faivre d’Arcier, Bruno, 2015. "The looming crisis in French public transit," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-41.
- Cinzia Daraio & Marco Diana & Flavia Di Costa & Claudio Leporelli & Giorgio Matteucci & Alberto Nastasi, 2014. "Efficiency and effectiveness in the urban public transport sector: a critical review with directions for future research," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-14, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Caulfield, Brian & Bailey, Diarmuid & Mullarkey, Shane, 2013. "Using data envelopment analysis as a public transport project appraisal tool," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 74-85.
- Barnum, Darold T. & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Tandon, Sonali, 2011. "Improving the efficiency of metropolitan area transit by joint analysis of its multiple providers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1160-1176.
- Karl-Hans Hartwig & Raimund Scheffler, 2009. "Größenvorteile im deutschen ÖSPV – Eine empirische Analyse," Working Papers 13, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Daraio, Cinzia & Diana, Marco & Di Costa, Flavia & Leporelli, Claudio & Matteucci, Giorgio & Nastasi, Alberto, 2016. "Efficiency and effectiveness in the urban public transport sector: A critical review with directions for future research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(1), pages 1-20.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:75-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Politis, Ioannis & Papaioannou, Panagiotis, 2014. "Measuring and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of bus public transport systems," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 84-91.
- Sun, Xiaoqian & Wandelt, Sebastian, 2014. "Network similarity analysis of air navigation route systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 416-434.
- Vigren, Andreas, 2014. "Costs for Swedish public transport authorities in tendered bus contracts," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata K., 2016. "An application of the directional distance function with the number of accidents as an undesirable output to measure the technical efficiency of state road transport in India," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transport Buses Efficiency analysis Nonparametric methods DEA Bootstrapping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:3:p:436-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.