A framework for robustness analysis of road networks for short term variations in supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berdica, Katja, 2002. "An introduction to road vulnerability: what has been done, is done and should be done," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 117-127, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliveira, Eduardo Leal de & Portugal, Licínio da Silva & Porto Junior, Walter, 2016. "Indicators of reliability and vulnerability: Similarities and differences in ranking links of a complex road system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 195-208.
- Cats, O. & Yap, M. & van Oort, N., 2016. "Exposing the role of exposure: Public transport network risk analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-14.
- Cats, Oded & Jenelius, Erik, 2015. "Planning for the unexpected: The value of reserve capacity for public transport network robustness," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 47-61.
- Federico Rupi & Silvia Bernardi & Guido Rossi & Antonio Danesi, 2015. "The Evaluation of Road Network Vulnerability in Mountainous Areas: A Case Study," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 397-411, June.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:152:y:2016:i:c:p:151-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Lanzi, Diego, 2015. "Transport resilience and vulnerability: The role of connectivity," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 4-15.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:57:y:2017:i:c:p:20-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vodák, Rostislav & Bíl, Michal & Sedoník, Jiří, 2015. "Network robustness and random processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 428(C), pages 368-382.
More about this item
KeywordsRobustness; Vulnerability; Reliability; Definitions; Indicators; Evaluation method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:5:p:828-842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.