A network option portfolio management framework for adaptive transportation planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Szeto, W.Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2008. "Time-dependent transport network improvement and tolling strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 376-391, February.
- Hatzopoulou, M. & Miller, E.J., 2009. "Transport policy evaluation in metropolitan areas: The role of modelling in decision-making," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 323-338, May.
- Joseph Chow & Choon Yang & Amelia Regan, 2010. "State-of-the art of freight forecast modeling: lessons learned and the road ahead," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 1011-1030, November.
- Snyder, Lawrence V. & Daskin, Mark S. & Teo, Chung-Piaw, 2007. "The stochastic location model with risk pooling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1221-1238, June.
- Lo, Hong K. & Szeto, W.Y., 2009. "Time-dependent transport network design under cost-recovery," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 142-158, January.
- Ukkusuri, Satish V. & Patil, Gopal, 2009. "Multi-period transportation network design under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 625-642, July.
- Salling, Kim Bang & Banister, David, 2009. "Assessment of large transport infrastructure projects: The CBA-DK model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(9-10), pages 800-813, November.
- Alidaee, Bahram & Kochenberger, Gary A. & Amini, Mohammad M., 2001. "Greedy solutions of selection and ordering problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 203-215, October.
- Byung Kim & Wonkyu Kim & Byung Song, 2008. "Sequencing and scheduling highway network expansion using a discrete network design model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(3), pages 621-642, September.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel M. & Boarnet, Marlon G., 2006. "Uncertainty and the timing of an urban congestion relief investment.: The no-land case," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 189-208, March.
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Regan, Amelia C., 2011. "Network-based real option models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 682-695, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Zhi-Chun & Guo, Qian-Wen & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C., 2015. "Transit technology investment and selection under urban population volatility: A real option perspective," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 318-340.
- repec:eee:transe:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:120-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krüger, Niclas A., 2012. "To kill a real option – Incomplete contracts, real options and PPP," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1359-1371.
- Joseph Y. J. Chow & Hamid R. Sayarshad, 2016. "Reference Policies for Non-myopic Sequential Network Design and Timing Problems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1183-1209, December.
- Sayarshad, Hamid R. & Chow, Joseph Y.J., 2015. "A scalable non-myopic dynamic dial-a-ride and pricing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 539-554.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation planning Portfolio management Real options Adaptive network design Intercity truck flow;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:8:p:765-778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.