A decision analysis framework for intermodal transport: Comparing fuel price increases and the internalisation of external costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bontekoning, Y. M. & Macharis, C. & Trip, J. J., 2004. "Is a new applied transportation research field emerging?--A review of intermodal rail-truck freight transport literature," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2000. "articles: The implementation of marginal external cost pricing in road transport Long run vs short run and first-best vs second-best," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(3), pages 307-332.
- Ricci, Andrea & Black, Ian, 2005. "The Social Costs of Intermodal Freight Transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 245-285, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Malin & Zhang, Jie & Wang, Shuhong, 2015. "Review of the network environmental efficiencies of listed petroleum enterprises in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 65-71.
- Solaymani, Saeed & Kari, Fatimah, 2013. "Environmental and economic effects of high petroleum prices on transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 435-441.
- Reis, Vasco, 2014. "Analysis of mode choice variables in short-distance intermodal freight transport using an agent-based model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 100-120.
- Iannone, Fedele, 2012. "The private and social cost efficiency of port hinterland container distribution through a regional logistics system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1424-1448.
- Li, Tao & Trani, Antonio A., 2014. "A model to forecast airport-level General Aviation demand," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 192-206.
- Bigazzi, Alexander Y. & Figliozzi, Miguel A., 2013. "Marginal costs of freeway traffic congestion with on-road pollution exposure externality," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 12-24.
- Bastani, Parisa & Heywood, John B. & Hope, Chris, 2012. "The effect of uncertainty on US transport-related GHG emissions and fuel consumption out to 2050," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 517-548.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0847-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bahamonde-Birke, Francisco J. & Hanappi, Tibor, 2016. "The potential of electromobility in Austria: Evidence from hybrid choice models under the presence of unreported information," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 30-41.
- Bert van Wee, 2013. "Ethics and the ex ante evaluation of mega-projects," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Mega-Projects, chapter 16, pages 356-378 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yitian Wang & Zixuan Peng & Keming Wang & Xiaolin Song & Baozhen Yao & Tao Feng, 2015. "Research on Urban Road Congestion Pricing Strategy Considering Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-20, August.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:89-105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIntermodal transport Fuel price External costs Location analysis GIS network model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:44:y:2010:i:7:p:550-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.