When strike comes to town...Â anticipated and actual behavioural reactions to a one-day, pre-announced, complete rail strike in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Exel, N. Job A. & Rietveld, Piet, 2001. "Public transport strikes and traveller behaviour," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 237-246, October.
- Lo, Shih-Che & Hall, Randolph W., 2006. "Effects of the Los Angeles transit strike on highway congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 903-917, December.
- Ferguson, Erik, 1992. "Transit ridership, incident effects and public policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 393-407, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasia Pnevmatikou & Matthew Karlaftis & Konstantinos Kepaptsoglou, 2015. "Metro service disruptions: how do people choose to travel?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 933-949, November.
- Marsden, Greg & Docherty, Iain, 2013. "Insights on disruptions as opportunities for transport policy change," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 46-55.
- Parkes, Stephen D. & Jopson, Ann & Marsden, Greg, 2016. "Understanding travel behaviour change during mega-events: Lessons from the London 2012 Games," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 104-119.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:181-196 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transport Strike Travel behaviour Choice-set;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:43:y:2009:i:5:p:526-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .