Constructing a logistics tracking system for preventing smuggling risk of transit containers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horbury, Antoneta X., 1999. "Using non-real-time Automatic Vehicle Location data to improve bus services," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 559-579, November.
- Tsai, Ming-Chih & Su, Ying-So, 2002. "Political risk assessment on air logistics hub developments in Taiwan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 373-380.
- repec:wly:riskan:v:21:y:2001:i:3:p:427-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daugherty, Patricia J. & Richey, R. Glenn & Genchev, Stefan E. & Chen, Haozhe, 2005. "Reverse logistics: superior performance through focused resource commitments to information technology," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 77-92, March.
- Mansell, Robin, 1999. "Information and communication technologies for development: assessing the potential and the risks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 35-50, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsai, Yi-Ling, 2009. "Factors influencing shippers to use multiple country consolidation services in international distribution centers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 78-88, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:40:y:2006:i:6:p:526-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.