Reverse logistics: superior performance through focused resource commitments to information technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mittal, Swati & Dhar, Rajib Lochan, 2016. "Effect of green transformational leadership on green creativity: A study of tourist hotels," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 118-127.
- Tsai, Ming-Chih, 2006. "Constructing a logistics tracking system for preventing smuggling risk of transit containers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 526-536, July.
- Rahman, Shams & Subramanian, Nachiappan, 2012. "Factors for implementing end-of-life computer recycling operations in reverse supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 239-248.
- Wilcox, William & Horvath, Philip A. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Autry, Chad W., 2011. "A Markov model of liquidity effects in reverse logistics processes: The effects of random volume and passage," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 86-101, January.
- García-Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Castilla-Gutiérrez, Carlos & Bustos-Flores, Carlos, 2013. "Implementation of reverse logistics as a sustainable tool for raw material purchasing in developing countries: The case of Venezuela," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 582-592.
- Attari, Mahdi Yousefi Nejad & Torkayesh, Ali Ebadi, 2018. "Developing benders decomposition algorithm for a green supply chain network of mine industry: Case of Iranian mine industry," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 371-382.
- Tom Lahti & Joakim Wincent & Vinit Parida, 2018. "A Definition and Theoretical Review of the Circular Economy, Value Creation, and Sustainable Business Models: Where Are We Now and Where Should Research Move in the Future?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Wengang Zhang & Feng Xu & Xuefeng Wang, 2020. "How Green Transformational Leadership Affects Green Creativity: Creative Process Engagement as Intermediary Bond and Green Innovation Strategy as Boundary Spanner," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-17, May.
- Encarnación García-Sánchez & Jaime Guerrero-Villegas & Javier Aguilera-Caracuel, 2018. "How Do Technological Skills Improve Reverse Logistics? The Moderating Role of Top Management Support in Information Technology Use and Innovativeness," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2017. "Information technology for competitive advantage within logistics and supply chains: A review," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 14-33.
- Faustino Alarcón & Pascual Cortés-Pellicer & David Pérez-Perales & Raquel Sanchis, 2020. "Sustainability vs. Circular Economy from a Disposition Decision Perspective: A Proposal of a Methodology and an Applied Example in SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-26, December.
- Mingyu Zhang & Yuhuan Xia & Shuang Li & Wenbing Wu & Shuxiang Wang, 2019. "Crowd Logistics Platform’s Informative Support to Logistics Performance: Scale Development and Empirical Examination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-19, January.
- Mihi Ramírez, Antonio, 2012. "Product return and logistics knowledge: Influence on performance of the firm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1137-1151.
- Ye, Fei & Zhao, Xiande & Prahinski, Carol & Li, Yina, 2013. "The impact of institutional pressures, top managers' posture and reverse logistics on performance—Evidence from China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 132-143.
- Zhaojun Yang & Jun Sun & Yali Zhang & Ying Wang, 2017. "Green, Green, It’s Green: A Triad Model of Technology, Culture, and Innovation for Corporate Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-23, August.
- Das, Kanchan & Chowdhury, Abdul H., 2012. "Designing a reverse logistics network for optimal collection, recovery and quality-based product-mix planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 209-221.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse logistics Resource commitment Information technology IT capabilities Supply chain management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:41:y:2005:i:2:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.