Information and communication technologies for development: assessing the potential and the risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Bellon & Adel Ben Youssef & Hatem M’Henni, 2007.
"Les capacités d'usage des technologies de l'information et de la communication dans les économies émergentes,"
Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 919-936.
- BELLON, Bertrand & BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2007.
"Les Capacités D’Usage Des Technologies De L’Information Et De La Communication Dans Les Économies Émergentes
[Usage capacities of ICTs in emergent economies]," MPRA Paper 27538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertrand Bellon & Adel Ben Youssef & Hatem M'Henni, 2007. "Les capacités d'usage des technologies de l'information et de la communication dans les économies émergentes," Post-Print halshs-00937214, HAL.
- BELLON, Bertrand & BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2007. "Les Capacités D’Usage Des Technologies De L’Information Et De La Communication Dans Les Économies Émergentes
- Jeremy Grace & Charles Kenny & Christine Zhen-Wei Qiang & Jia Liu & Taylor Reynolds, 2003. "Information and Communication Technologies and Broad-Based Development : A Partial Review of the Evidence," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15053.
- Bory Seng & Almas Heshmati, 2010. "Digital Divide and its Variations amongst OECD, NIE and ASEAN Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201055, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.
- Akos Jakobi, 2012. "Complex regional assessment possibilities of competitiveness of the information economy and society in Hungary: from regional statistics to regional policy," ERSA conference papers ersa12p940, European Regional Science Association.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2003.
"Les effets des technologies de l'information et de communication sur la croissance économique; le cas de la Tunisie
[ICT contribution to growth; the case of tunisia]," MPRA Paper 27537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsai, Ming-Chih, 2006. "Constructing a logistics tracking system for preventing smuggling risk of transit containers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 526-536, July.
- M'HENNI, Hatem, 2004.
"La fracture numérique Nord-Sud de la méditerranée; une explication néo-institutionnelle
[A digital divide between north and south of Mediterranean sea: A neo-institutional explanation]," MPRA Paper 27548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhatt, Punita & Ahmad, Ali J. & Roomi, Muhammad Azam, 2016. "Social innovation with open source software: User engagement and development challenges in India," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 52, pages 28-39.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries Development ICT Information infrastructure Policy United Nations Commission on Science and Technology for Development (UNCSTD);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:23:y:1999:i:1:p:35-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.