Doubly robust semiparametric estimation for the missing censoring indicator model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dikta, Gerhard & Kvesic, Marsel & Schmidt, Christian, 2006. "Bootstrap Approximations in Model Checks for Binary Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 521-530, June.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Satten, Glen A. & Datta, Somnath & Robins, James, 2001. "Estimating the marginal survival function in the presence of time dependent covariates," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 397-403, October.
- Subramanian, Sundarraman, 2009. "The multiple imputations based Kaplan-Meier estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(18), pages 1906-1914, September.
- Subramanian, Sundarraman & Bandyopadhyay, Dipankar, 2008. "Semiparametric left truncation and right censorship models with missing censoring indicators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2572-2577, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiu, Zhiping & Chen, Xiaoping & Zhou, Yong, 2015. "A kernel-assisted imputation estimating method for the additive hazards model with missing censoring indicator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 89-97.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:80:y:2010:i:7-8:p:621-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.