Estimating the marginal survival function in the presence of time dependent covariates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Mai, 1999. "Regression analysis with censored data: Extensions of Koul-Susarla-Van Ryzin approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 229-236, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramanian, Sundarraman & Bandyopadhyay, Dipankar, 2010. "Doubly robust semiparametric estimation for the missing censoring indicator model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(7-8), pages 621-630, April.
- Tchetgen Tchetgen, Eric J. & Robins, James, 2012. "On parametrization, robustness and sensitivity analysis in a marginal structural Cox proportional hazards model for point exposure," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 907-915.
- Datta, Somnath & Satten, Glen A., 2001. "Validity of the Aalen-Johansen estimators of stage occupation probabilities and Nelson-Aalen estimators of integrated transition hazards for non-Markov models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 403-411, December.
- Shen, Pao-sheng, 2010. "Semiparametric estimation of survival function when data are subject to dependent censoring and left truncation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3-4), pages 161-168, February.
- Rubin Daniel B & van der Laan Mark J., 2008. "Empirical Efficiency Maximization: Improved Locally Efficient Covariate Adjustment in Randomized Experiments and Survival Analysis," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-40, May.
- Fan, Jie & Datta, Somnath, 2011. "Fitting marginal accelerated failure time models to clustered survival data with potentially informative cluster size," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3295-3303, December.
- Maja Pohar Perme & Janez Stare & Jacques Estève, 2012. "On Estimation in Relative Survival," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 113-120, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAalen's linear hazard model Informative censoring Non-parametric estimation Right censoring Survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:54:y:2001:i:4:p:397-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.