Validity of the Aalen-Johansen estimators of stage occupation probabilities and Nelson-Aalen estimators of integrated transition hazards for non-Markov models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Satten, Glen A. & Datta, Somnath & Robins, James, 2001. "Estimating the marginal survival function in the presence of time dependent covariates," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 397-403, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araújo, Artur & Meira-Machado, Luís & Roca-Pardiñas, Javier, 2014. "TPmsm: Estimation of the Transition Probabilities in 3-State Models," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 62(i04).
- Jacobo de Uña-Álvarez & Luís Meira-Machado, 2015. "Nonparametric estimation of transition probabilities in the non-Markov illness-death model: A comparative study," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 364-375, June.
- Richard J. Cook & Leilei Zeng & Ker-Ai Lee, 2008. "A Multistate Model for Bivariate Interval-Censored Failure Time Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1100-1109, December.
- Arthur Allignol & Martin Schumacher & Jan Beyersmann, 2011. "Estimating summary functionals in multistate models with an application to hospital infection data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 181-197, June.
- Bella Vakulenko-Lagun & Micha Mandel & Yair Goldberg, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation in the illness-death model using prevalent data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 25-56, January.
- repec:bla:stanee:v:71:y:2017:i:1:p:31-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Beyersmann & Hein Putter, 2014. "A note on computing average state occupation times," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(62), pages 1681-1696, May.
- Somnath Datta & Rajeshwari Sundaram, 2006. "Nonparametric Estimation of Stage Occupation Probabilities in a Multistage Model with Current Status Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 829-837, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMultistage model Nonparametric estimation Product integral Product limit Estimator Survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:4:p:403-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.