Estimating summary functionals in multistate models with an application to hospital infection data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan Beyersmann & Martin Schumacher, 2008. "A note on nonparametric quantile inference for competing risks and more complex multistate models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(4), pages 1006-1008.
- Anna Dudek & Maciej Goćwin & Jacek Leśkow, 2008. "Simultaneous confidence bands for the integrated hazard function," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 41-62, January.
- Per Kragh Andersen, 2003. "Generalised linear models for correlated pseudo-observations, with applications to multi-state models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Hans C. Van Houwelingen, 2007. "Dynamic Prediction by Landmarking in Event History Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 70-85.
- Datta, Somnath & Satten, Glen A., 2001. "Validity of the Aalen-Johansen estimators of stage occupation probabilities and Nelson-Aalen estimators of integrated transition hazards for non-Markov models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 403-411, December.
- Thomas H. Scheike & Mei-Jie Zhang, 2007. "Direct Modelling of Regression Effects for Transition Probabilities in Multistate Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 17-32.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:26:y:2011:i:2:p:181-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.