Estimating summary functionals in multistate models with an application to hospital infection data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Datta, Somnath & Satten, Glen A., 2001. "Validity of the Aalen-Johansen estimators of stage occupation probabilities and Nelson-Aalen estimators of integrated transition hazards for non-Markov models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 403-411, December.
- Thomas H. Scheike & Mei-Jie Zhang, 2007. "Direct Modelling of Regression Effects for Transition Probabilities in Multistate Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 17-32.
- Hans C. Van Houwelingen, 2007. "Dynamic Prediction by Landmarking in Event History Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 70-85.
- Anna Dudek & Maciej Goćwin & Jacek Leśkow, 2008. "Simultaneous confidence bands for the integrated hazard function," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 41-62, January.
- Per Kragh Andersen, 2003. "Generalised linear models for correlated pseudo-observations, with applications to multi-state models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Jan Beyersmann & Martin Schumacher, 2008. "A note on nonparametric quantile inference for competing risks and more complex multistate models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(4), pages 1006-1008.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:26:y:2011:i:2:p:181-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.