Estimating summary functionals in multistate models with an application to hospital infection data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Somnath & Satten, Glen A., 2001. "Validity of the Aalen-Johansen estimators of stage occupation probabilities and Nelson-Aalen estimators of integrated transition hazards for non-Markov models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 403-411, December.
- Thomas H. Scheike & Mei-Jie Zhang, 2007. "Direct Modelling of Regression Effects for Transition Probabilities in Multistate Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 17-32.
- Hans C. Van Houwelingen, 2007. "Dynamic Prediction by Landmarking in Event History Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 70-85.
- Anna Dudek & Maciej Goćwin & Jacek Leśkow, 2008. "Simultaneous confidence bands for the integrated hazard function," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 41-62, January.
- Per Kragh Andersen, 2003. "Generalised linear models for correlated pseudo-observations, with applications to multi-state models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Jan Beyersmann & Martin Schumacher, 2008. "A note on nonparametric quantile inference for competing risks and more complex multistate models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(4), pages 1006-1008.
More about this item
KeywordsAalen-Johansen estimator; Bootstrap; Nosocomial infection; Competing risks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:26:y:2011:i:2:p:181-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .